Concrete Care

We deliver the latest of floor grinding solutions to our customers with the introduction of our high quality Satellite grinders.

We use Cyclone Super Seperators that controls 93.3% of dust from a given floor area leaving only 6.7% for the and Dustmaster- vac unit to cope with.

  • Concrete Floor Grinding
  • Concrete Removal
  • Glue Removal
  • Floor Preparations
  • Floor Stripping
  • Levelling
  • Cleaning
  • Dust Extraction

We remove all types of flooring materials including vinyl, ceramic and parquetry. Our team ensure a beautifully finished surface – flatten ripples and high spots grinding floors with a dish or shallow spoon – ready for you to provide the final flourish. The Satellite grinders are excellent for polished concrete applications with phenolic (resin bond) diamond pads.

 

concrete-care

If a job isn't completed to your satisfaction, we will rectify the problem for no additional charge

If a job isn’t completed to your satisfaction, we will rectify the problem for no additional charge.